or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Make it easy - Send a hint
RING SIZER TOOL
Take the guesswork out of determining your ring size with one of our ring sizer tools.
It's easy to use and may prevent having to exchange for another size.
How to choose the right ring size
- Our fingers are all different sizes and generally, your fingers will be larger, on one hand, so be sure to measure the finger which you want the ring to fit.
- Put the end of the ring sizer through the ‘buckle’ to make a large loop that you can easily put your finger through
- Pop it onto the finger that you want to measure and gently pull the end through until it fits snugly
- The size is the number next to the arrow, on the inside, not the number on the extended part of the sizer
- The band needs to be firm, but not so tight that you can’t get it over your knuckle
- If you’re between sizes it’s better to choose the larger size rather than not be able to get the ring on
- The wider the band of a ring, the smaller it fits, so when choosing a ring with a wide band it’s best to go up a size.
* Use CODE: RSFS for free standard shipping on this item only - does not apply if ordering with other items