RING SIZE CHART
Desiderate Ring Size Chart
Ring finger measuring tips:
Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature as
fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
* If you are between sizes choose the larger size.
Measure your finger with a ruler.
- 1. Get a piece of string or paper.
- 2. Wrap it around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- 3. Mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- 4. Measure the length of the string or paper and refer to the size chart below. That is your ring size.